Take the next step and begin developing the tech career you’ve always dreamed of. We’re here to help you get started.
How it Works
Motivated individuals committed to pursuing a technology career are encouraged to apply. We partner with local organizations to identify promising students and match them to coding schools. If an applicant meets certain qualifications and coding school standards, they are accepted into the program. Tech2Thrive will pay the tuition directly to the coding bootcamp partner. We invest in long-term success by providing career readiness, job placement support, and mentoring.
The Tech2Thrive Fund requires successful students to pay it forward by repaying the cost of tuition provided by this fund. Graduates who successfully land an IT position, making $45,000 annually or more, will repay the fund over a period of time. This pay it forward model ensures philanthropic donations will have a lasting return and future talent have a bridge to a well-paying IT position.
Top Coding Bootcamps
1:1 Career Coaching
Access to Hiring Partners
We Provide the Support You Need to Succeed
- Individual & group discussions with IT professionals
- Resume & LinkedIn coaching sessions
- Networking opportunities & Employer connections
- Mock-interviewing: identify strengths & improvement areas
In order to be eligible for the program, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be the age of 18+
- Be a resident of the Greater Cincinnati area (Cincinnati, Dayton, Northern Kentucky)
- Be a Citizen or Permanent Resident of the US
- Have no significant criminal record (ie. Felony conviction)
- Be committed to working in an IT position after graduating from training
- Demonstrate economic need*
- Be able to participate in all scheduled program classes, workshops, and program events for the full duration of the program
*All applicants must demonstrate economic need to qualify. Applicants may demonstrate need if they are unemployed, underemployed, or are currently receiving public benefits such as unemployment insurance, Medicaid, subsidized housing, nutrition or income support.
- Recipients cannot combine these funds with any other tuition reduction or lending program.
- Recipients must enroll by the deadline.
- Recipients who enroll using a Tech2Thrive Fund agree to provide a success story upon graduation.
- Pay It Forward reserves the right to amend the fund terms and conditions at any time, at its sole discretion.
- Funds are awarded based on financial need and the applicant’s ability to meet requirements of both the course and fund application.
Pay it Forward
Upon selection into a coding school, you will be required to make a $1000 deposit and sign a payment agreement for the balance of the tuition. You will not be required to begin making payments until you have landed an IT position making at least $45,000 annually. Payment plans will be discussed with you and agreed upon in the payment plan agreement. For example, if a scholar receives $15,000, he/she will not need to pay the program back until they’re employed, at which point tuition is paid back on a monthly installment plan.